Yesterday a client asked me how many projects I was working on, even though each one has a todo list in my Kinkless GTD setup, I wasn’t sure, mainly because some I know I’m working on soon but have no “next action” defined. I counted later in the day and it comes to….
13 14!!, plus 2 volunteer things I need to work on. That’s all I was gonna say, posting this as a milestone kinda thing but then I realised some are newish in terms of things I get payed for so I thought I’d list them here, might make some potential clients aware of jobs I’m available for. Here are all the projects that are still in progress at some level or another. For those who might be thinking I’m over extending myself, remember that some of those are short 4-5 hours things and some aren’t really started, I’m just being kept abreast of the first steps before my part comes.
- Last tweaks and fixes on a blog used as a main site.
- (2) last tweaks and fixes on a new blog.
- Design, xhtml/css, partner for the application to be launched by a new startup.
- xhtml/css for the application to be launched by a new startup.
- xhtml/css and “periferal” consulting for an application to be launched by a new startup.
- xhtml/css and basic interface design for an application to be launched by a new startup.
- Drupal internationalization (multilanguage content) on an existing project.
- Drupal semi-advanced themeing, including xhtml/css for a new site.
- (2) xhtml/css, CMS installation for a new site.
Kind of new type of contract
- Write a document on WordPress usage and general blogging.
- Writing (done) and “delivery” of a “web 2.0” presentation for an agency with a friend of mine.
- Accessibility/standards analys of a design, “mentoring” of integration team, tech support for xhtml/css and audit of finished product.
- Design of a web application and main site.
- Re-Design and new backend for Yulblog (maybe now that I’ve mentioned it here I’ll get around to it)