I know I’m not the most “advanced” Casanova, far from it but, you know, I’ve heard thing, I read Karl. Still, the order and nature of these events surprised me.
Where: Starbucks on Mt-Royal. Around 6pm. Sober people.
- Hottt woman in tight jeans and white top comes in with hipster type guy with 70s winter jacket, Elvis glasses and tatoo on the elbow.
- While waiting for a second sofa to free up she slides a chair close to his but mostly sits on his knee. Kissing.
- Random discussions, I’m not paying attention but they’re speaking pretty loudly.
- She get the other sofa.
- Guy: Wanna go back to my place and shag? Girl: Sure!
- They stay and keep talking.
- Guy: Ok, gotta go. Time for a quicky? Girl: No, no quickies though.
This is where I don’t get the order of events.
- A few minutes later, girl pulls out her cell, asks the guy: So, what’s your phone number?
- Me: whaaa?? (in my head but it almost wasn’t)
- A few more minutes, they get up, start necking like mad standing in the middle of the place. Walk out.