Waiting for a meeting to start I just did the “Personal DNA test”:, seems I’m an Advocating Director.
See the big pale blue box? “Very high masculinity”!! Whodathunkit?
Couple of highlights from the more detailed report:
- As a DIRECTOR, you combine an unusual openness and passion for beauty and style with confidence and a down-to-earth sensibility that allow you to realize your vision.
- You are practical and pay attention to the details that others tend to miss.
- By focusing on what is real and concrete, you achieve more than those who always have their heads in the clouds.
- When it comes to what really matters in your life, you are confident in your ability to succeed.
- Having beautiful things in your life gives you pleasure and satisfaction – you have a keen eye for style.
- Being social, empathic, and understanding makes you ADVOCATING.
- Some people find being around others exhausting—but not you! You are energized by spending time with friends, and you are good at meeting new people.