I don’t really have time to write anything else so just a little rundown of the current schedule, starting yesterday at 10h30;
- 3h30 hour long phone meeting. Ouach but it’s consulting, I’m billing ;)
- Work on a couple of little contracts, email 2 designers, answer other emails.
- Head to Yahoo Québec launch cocktail, supposed to end at 19h30, actually miss Yulbizz, head out at 21h30, talk with a bunch of people, including Carl. (wine, discussion, wine, hors d’oeuvre, discussion, wine, etc.)
- Dinner with some more wine and kick ass Pintxos. Home at 12h30.
- Get up a bit late, answer emails, read some news.
- Talk with Martine for the train, fix her blog :-p.
- 1h30 meeting with interesting agency for potential work.
- Lunch with
former co-workerssome of my best and dearest friends (great burger at Meatmarket).
- Head to Laîka, run into Ella.
- Other meeting for a promising e-commerce project.
- Talk on the phone with Sylvain.
- Other 1h long meeting for something I haven’t done before.
- Quick talk with Hugh as he’s leaving.
- Email, email, email.
- Cfd arrives, head out for dinner.
- Back home at 21h20, finish a bit of work. Read a few things. Post this useless list. Sleep.
- Meeting downtown at 10h00 tomorrow for some “webtwenny” work.
- Quick phone meeting.
- Lunch meeting at 12h on Ste-Catherine.
- Home for an afternoon of actual work.
Euh… C’est parce que ça fait longtemps que je ne t’ai pas invité à souper que je suis reléguée au rang de “ex-workmate”?
Will need to work on that…
Lol. T’a ben raison. Comme mon meeting était dans le même building et que je suis passé vous chercher au bureau, j‘était en mode “ex co-worker”. Fixed :-p