As you probably know, I’m a sucker for a good meme. This one is fun, Wikipedia Contrails. Last few things you’ve checked out on Wikipedia.
- Archibald Putt for “Putt’s Law”, which I read about somewhere.
- Despotism for another post today. Which also puts Russia, Venezuela and a couple of forms of government in my contrail.
- Catalonia, following the recent referendum.
- Czech Republic. Not sure why, probably related to the football team at the world cup.
- Kazakhstan, they launched a satellite so I looked up the country.
- Lyrebird there was a video somewhere on Youtube showing the crazy sounds that bird makes (still not sure I believe the video).
- Montréal Canadiens, wanted to confirm they won in 93, not 94 before posting about the Canes winning.
- Prague, just czeching it out after the country. (bad, bad joke)
- Ray Ozzie after the Gates leaving MS news, to comment on his being “lame” on another blog. (I was arguing he’s not)
- Thin Slicing following a link, to refresh my memory on the concept.
- Veliko Turnovo. Not sure, I think I was trying to find a guy who wrote a WordPress plugin and wondered where the heck that was.
What’s your contrail?