I’m in Montréal, Canada, currently working on:
- Editor-in-Chief of E-180’s online magazine about self-directed and collaborative learning.
- Writing a fortnightly newsletter around the same topics, also for E-180.
- Edited (May) a very limited run of a E-180 print magazine based on the online one and newsletter.
- Reading massive amounts of articles for my own curiosity but also to produce briefings on emerging technologies for occasional (and hopefully soon more frequent and regular) clients.
- Keeping an eye on goings on in multiple fields for a few ideas and directions for the next issue of The Alpine Review.
Monthly guest on the “La ville en transformation” (Cities in transformation) segment of the J’aime Montréal radio show.
Reachable / readable on:
- Learning some yoga and meditation.
- More reading.
- Walking everywhere.