I’m in Montréal, Canada, currently working on:
- Writing a personal newsletter, Sentiers.
- Hosting a very informal meetup once a month, Les ponts (there’s a Tinyletter be notified).
Participating in an editorially minded meetup.
- Editor-in-Chief of We Seek, e180’s online magazine on self-directed & collaborative learning.
Writing a fortnightly newsletter around the same topics, also for e180.
- Thought Partner for a few other select clients.
- Reading massive amounts of articles for my own curiosity but also to produce briefings on emerging technologies for occasional (and hopefully soon more frequent and regular) clients.
Keeping an eye on goings on in multiple fields for a few ideas and directions for the next issue of The Alpine Review.Now on hiatus.
Reachable / readable on:
Tumblrand, maybe soon, more blogging here.
- Learning some yoga and meditation.
- More reading.
- Walking everywhere.
Last updated April 17th 2018.