A bunch of things, some funny, some I didn’t have much to say about, some I haven’t gotten to yet..
- Steve Martin script notes for The Passion Of The Christ.
- Jean-Guy la grenouille sympathique answers (fr) Triumph the insult dog. (Via Martine)
- That’s just so wrong and so cheesy.
- Some details concerning the next Kaufman.
- Some interesting rings.
- Swiss army knife for geeks. Niiiice.
- Note to self: Read this.
That swiss army knife is sweeeet! But (typically) when you combine device you often end up with a more restricted device than if you kept them separate. In this case, you essentially can’t travel with your USB flash drive because it has a knife attached.
Good point on the travel aspect! But even though I think the concept is nice I wasn’t really considering it, first off it’s got the iMac transparent plastic thing that’s so 4 years ago and second, it looks like it’s the small “nail clipper” version which is pretty much useless, might as well just buy a USB memory thing by itself.
That Steve Martin thing is really funny, but a little too close for comfort. Wait until I tell you what title the (perhaps) new director has suggested for the movie I’m working on…
The tatoo stuff is hilarious!
Great rings! Amazon wish lists should come with a ring size section. ;-)