Here’s the step by step for one of the ways you can make sure I won’t do business with you.
- Even though you have a store downtown, have me hike all the way to around the hippodrome to drop off items needing repair.
- Close the store following a supposed bankrupcy.
- Months later start taking ads, hyping up a new store “in the heart of the Plateau” but don’t do anything real until a good 8-10 months later.
- Take full page ads touting the new store the day before it opens.
- On opening, have your store be a few measly square feet sublet within a crappy PC computer store, your inventory being 1 Powerbook and 1 iMac. Don’t keep much else in stock.
- Have virtually no signage indicating, either outside or inside, that you are indeed alive and doing business there.
- Don’t answer the phone.
- Have no competent sales person on the floor. Not a one who even knows what an Airport Express is.
That should do the trick. Way to go B-Mac!