- Got up early to head for a meeting I knew was going to be useless.
- Project manager calls at 7h42 to push back meeting to afternoon.
- After more discussion before lunch, meeting pushed back to tomorrow morning.
Trying to get answers for another client’s server; “I can’t reach the I.T. guy, he’s Italian and unreachable during the game.
- Almost an hour to get to pickup spot then drive to game (damned hippodrome).
- Play 3 points. Lightning, closely followed by rain.
- Stop game and head for cover (because of lightning of course, we don’t care about no rain ;) )
- Wait 30 minutes, cancel game.
- Drive back home, get stuck in Italian trafic jam along Jean Talon. 1 hour to get back.
Nothing all that bad but the day felt much longer than it could have.